Global Elite Growth | 2024 Incentive
Success Looks Good on You
Year-over-year growth is the key to realizing your entrepreneurial potential. The Global Elite Growth incentive motivates you to strengthen your business while striving for a luxury reward. It’s a two-year commitment to your success through year-over-year growth.
Global Elite Growth brings you premium rewards. When you opt-in and meet qualifications, you earn a six-day/five-night stay for two in beautiful Monaco. Your reward also includes economy airfare and exclusive activities. Imagine enjoying nearly a week of Monaco’s leisure and delights!
If you prefer not to travel, you may also choose a luxury gift bundle or a cash option worth equal value.
Set your goal now! USANA Associates who earn 30,000 CVP growth in year 1 AND year 2 qualify for the trip (or other luxury rewards).
After you qualify, you can keep reaching. The top five earners (combined CVP growth over the two years) receive upgraded airfare to business class.
July 3, 2021–July 1, 2022
As compared to June 27, 2020–June 25, 2021
July 2, 2022–June 30, 2023
As compared to July 2, 2021–July 1, 2022
- No purchase necessary.
- This prize is non-refundable and non-transferrable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- This trip is for two. For associateships with more than two members, the main applicant must inform USANA in writing of the second person joining the trip.
- Qualifiers may bring as their guest any friend or family that is not a USANA Associate. Guests may only be another USANA Associate if they are immediate family.
- USANA will not allow any joiner or buy in to the trip.
- Global Elite Growth is for entrants who are 18-years and above.
- Individuals must be active (generating 100 PSV every 28 days) to be eligible for any prizes within this incentive.
- Any attempts to avoid compliance with these rules or with the Associate Agreement will result in an automatic disqualification from the contest in addition to any sanctions under the Associate Agreement. If a prize winner voluntarily or involuntarily terminates his/her distributorship under the terms of the Associate Agreement before the end of the contest, they will forfeit any right to a prize.
- Any manipulation of this incentive, i.e.: sponsorship manipulation, down line purchasing (placing a sales order in a Business Center other than where the sale was generated), etc., will result in disqualification from this incentive, in addition to any sanctions under the Associate Agreement.
- By entering, each entrant accepts and agrees to be bound by these rules and by the decisions of USANA, which shall be final and binding in all respects.
- Taxes, if applicable, are the sole responsibility of the prize winner. No substitutions or transfer of prizes is permitted. USANA reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if an advertised prize is unavailable.
- Winner(s) will be notified within thirty (30) days of the conclusion of the incentive.
- USANA is not responsible for lost, late, or misdirected online entries or transactions for incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete entry information whether caused by any equipment or technical malfunction or for any human error, technical error, or malfunctions. USANA reserves the right to halt or modify the incentive at any time during the incentive period if events beyond its control compromise the incentive’s fairness or integrity.
- USANA, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participating in the incentive, refuse to award points or prizes, and require the return of any prizes if entrant engages in any conduct USANA deems to be improper, unfair, or otherwise adverse to the operation of the incentive or detrimental to other entrants. Such improper conduct includes, but is not limited to, falsifying personal information required during the incentive.
- USANA reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the incentive.
- This incentive may not be used for any form of gambling.
- If for any reason the internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond USANA’s control which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this incentive, USANA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the incentive. In such event, USANA further reserves the right to award prizes to the players with the most growth as of the termination date.
- USANA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or transactions. USANA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry or transaction to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this incentive.
- USANA reserves the right to use names, images, likenesses of incentive winners for printed and online media to market USANA products and promotions.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- By participating in the promotion, entrant agrees to release and hold harmless USANA and its officers, directors, employees, affiliated companies and agents (collectively the “RELEASE PARTIES”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the promotion; unauthorized human intervention in the promotion; and injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the promotion and any associated events. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the RELEASE PARTIES’ liability shall be limited to the cost of participating in the promotion, and in no event shall the RELEASED PARTIES be liable for attorneys fee and entrant waives the right to claim any further damages, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct or indirect damages.
- Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims, and cause of action out of or connected with the promotion shall be resolved under the laws of the State of Utah, without respect to any conflict of law issues and entrant agrees that shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and with exclusive jurisdiction in the State of Utah.
- USANA will cover airfare from major airports of the winner’s home country to the incentive destination and back. All local airfare or land travel expenses to and from the major airports shall be borne by the winners.
- Securing visas, travel insurance, and other travel documents associated with this trip is the full responsibility of the winners and is at their own expense.
- All transfers, local accommodations, and meals prior to departure and upon arrival to their home country is at the expense of the winners.
Q: If an Associate earns 32,000 CVP growth in Year 1 of the qualification and 30,000 CVP growth in Year 2 of the qualification, will they earn the Global Elite Growth incentive?
A: Yes, because at least 30,000 CVP was earned in both Year 1 and Year 2 of the qualification period.
Q: If an Associate earns 80,000 CVP growth in Year 1 of the qualification and 20,000 CVP growth in Year 2 of the qualification, will they earn the Global Elite Growth incentive?
A: No. In Year 1 the 30,000 CVP growth minimum was achieved, but in Year 2 the 30,000 CVP growth was not met. So, the Associate will not earn the Global Elite Growth incentive.
Q: If an Associate cannot attend the 2024 Global Elite Growth trip, can they defer to the 2025 Global Elite Growth trip?
A: No. The winner may choose one of the other reward options for earning the 2024 Global Elite Growth incentive.
Last modified: September 27, 2022