UK and NL Associate Cancellations

When an Associate cancels their distributorship they are no longer authorized to act as an Associate. They may re-enroll as an Associate again only after waiting 6 months from the date they canceled their original distributorship. At that time they may enroll in a new position but may not transfer into an existing position.

Once an Associate’s Business Center(s) have been canceled, it cannot be transferred to another Associate.

Associates need to send a written and signed letter to cancel. Only the person who owns the account can send in the request to cancel.

You can mail a letter of cancellation to:

3838 W Parkway Blvd.
Salt Lake City, UT. 84120

You can send a fax to 1-800-289-8081 or e-mail your request to from the e-mail address listed on the account file. 
Upon request, an Associate who voluntarily cancels his/her Associate Agreement may become a Preferred Customer.

The system will make no new charges to a canceled account.

Last modified: oktober 5, 2016

Unable to locate the information you are looking for? Submit your question to our experts here.