Welcome to Ask USANA!
Ask USANA is a fast and simple way to locate USANA information. Ask USANA includes everything you’ve ever wanted to know, from current contests and incentives to team management and training tools—any information you need can be found here. Simply start typing your question in the search—Ask USANA has the answer!
Please note that the information in the Ask USANA site largely pertains to the United States and Canada markets. Information about other markets will be added at a later date. Associates from all other USANA markets should use this information for general reference only. For market-specific information, please contact customer service in your home market.
Ask USANA was initially launched in the early 2000s as the Ask Andy Knowledge Database. Upgraded in 2005, Ask Andy gained momentum on usage, both internally by employees and externally by Associates and Preferred Customers, and has become a trusted resource.
We found that we were long overdue for an upgrade in order to meet the needs of the field. Eleven years later, after extensive research and trials, USANA officially launched the Ask USANA site on August 8, 2017.
Meet Our Team
Customer Service Project Supervisor
Alan has been a trainer and training supervisor since 1998. Alan started working with the original Knowledge Database in 2003, where he oversaw the programming and helped to implement the Ask Andy database in 2005. He oversaw the transition to Ask USANA, as well.
Ask USANA Specialist
Lola started her career at USANA in 2000. She has held a variety of roles in customer service, working as both a phone representative and data processor. In 2017, with more than 15 years of experience, Lola was promoted to reports specialist. In 2018, Lola transitioned to Ask USANA, where she is responsible for expanding the knowledge base with new content and timely announcements.
- Looking for product information? Click on the “Ask USANA Product Questions” link and you will be taken to Ask the Scientists.
- Looking for specific account information or support? Click on “Contact Customer Service for Account Support” to email customer service.
- To search the site, select the appropriate market you would like information for and enter your query in the search box.
- To see what market/language an article refers to, click on the market/language link in the upper right-hand corner.
- If you are unable to locate the information you are looking for, simply click on “Unable to locate the information you are looking for from our site? Submit your question to our experts here” or “Contact Us” at the top of the page.