Denis Waitley Leadership Award for Business Excellence
The Denis Waitley Leadership Award for Business Excellence will be presented to an Associate of any level. This award recognizes one leader per market who best exhibits Denis Waitley’s vision of leadership and success.
Every year, each market will select one individual to win the Denis Waitley Leadership Award. For example, Associates in Canada can qualify and win the Canada Leadership Award. Each market will have one winner who will be recognized during their own market celebration.
How to Win the Denis Waitley Leadership Award
Winners will exemplify consistency in these areas:
- Build a strong USANA sales organization
- Motivate others to create sales momentum through coaching and mentoring
- Qualify for USANA incentive trips
- Demonstrate consistent business growth
- Develop other USANA leaders outside of their own organization
Honorees will be selected from Associates of any rank who have been with USANA for a minimum of five years.
Watch for announcements from your respective markets, as nomination periods will be established by individual markets.
Last modified: June 25, 2021