2022 Ignition Bonus
Spark your motivation for growth and success with the 2022 Ignition Bonus. For a limited time, earn a 10% bonus from new, personally sponsored Associates’ and Preferred Consultants’ (PC) product purchases in your home market.
From January 15–February 11 MST, these new enrollees will earn you a 10% bonus from their qualified product purchases—based on Sales Volume Points (SVP)—including initial orders, one-time orders, and Auto Orders paid and processed during the promotion period.
You’ll earn our Ignition Bonus the week of your Associate’s or PC’s enrollment—plus the next 12 commission weeks. And it gets even better. New Associates you enroll during this bonus period will also enjoy the bonus for Associates and PCs they enroll!
Take advantage of this incredible opportunity. Let the Ignition Bonus motivate you to find and activate new Associates in your home market.*
Light up your success with the 2022 Ignition Bonus and celebrate a great reward.
*Bonus is applicable to in-market activity only and is not available cross-border.
Ignition Bonus Examples
Angel activates two new Associates, Nathan and Justine, each with product sales of 200 SVP during the second week of the enrollment period. Angel places Nathan on the Left side of her business and Justine on the Right side. Angel will earn a 40 CVP commission—plus a 40 CVP bonus.
Both Nathan and Justine each place another 200 SVP order of products eight weeks after their enrollment date. Angel earns another 40 CVP in commission, plus a 40 CVP bonus. Nathan and Justine each purchase another 200 SVP in product 10 weeks after they enrolled. Angel again earns another 40 CVP in commission, plus a 40 CVP bonus. In total, Angel has earned 240 CVP in commission and bonus.
Casey activates three new Associates—Lily, John, and Rachel—with product sales of 200 SVP each on the third week of the enrollment period. Casey places Lily and John on the Left side of his business and Rachel on the Right side. Casey will earn a 40 CVP commission and a 60 CVP bonus.
Lily and Rachel each purchase another 200 SVP of products seven weeks after their enrollment date. Casey earns another 40 CVP in commission plus a 40 CVP bonus. Lily and Rachel each place another 200 SVP product order 10 weeks after they enrolled. Casey earns another 40 CVP in commission and a 40 CVP bonus. In total, Casey has earned 260 CVP in commission and bonus.
Marcus activates two new Associates, Lindsey and Taylor, each with product sales of 400 SVP on the second week of the enrollment period. Marcus places Lindsey on the Left side of his business and Taylor on the Right side of his business. Marcus will earn 80 CVP in commission and an 80 CVP bonus.
Lindsey and Taylor each purchase another 200 SVP of products six weeks after their enrollment date. Marcus earns another 40 CVP in commission, plus a 40 CVP bonus. Lindsey and Taylor each place another 200 SVP product order nine weeks following their enrollment date. Marcus earns another 40 CVP in commission and 40 CVP bonus. In total, Marcus has earned 320 CVP in commission and bonus.
Tom activates Sandra the first week of enrollment. Tom will earn a 10% bonus on any new product purchase Sandra makes for the next 12 weeks. Sandra activates a new PC, Sam, during week three of the enrollment period.
Sandra will earn a 10% bonus on any new products Sam purchases for the next 12 weeks, starting from Sam’s enrollment week. Sam does not activate a new Associate or PC during the enrollment period so will not earn a bonus.
Ashley activates a new Associate, Melissa, on February 9, 2022 during the enrollment period for the 2022 Ignition Bonus. Ashley will earn a 10% bonus on any new product purchases Melissa makes for the next 12 commission weeks.
Melissa activates a new PC on March 18, 2022, which is after her four-week enrollment period from the week she enrolled. Melissa will not earn a 10% bonus on her new enrollee, as they were not enrolled during the enrollment period.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Which orders qualify?
A. The Ignition Bonus applies to the initial order, one-time order, and Auto Order purchased and processed by a new, personally sponsored Associate or PC during the enrollment week—plus the following 12 commission weeks—so long as they are sponsored during the enrollment period for your market.
Q. When will I get my bonus?
A. Your Ignition Bonus will be processed and included in your weekly commissions along with any other payments.
Q. How does this impact my current compensation structure?
A. When an initial order or one-time order qualifies for this promotion, you earn the 10% Ignition Bonus and 100% of sales volume is earned or rolled up your organization.
Q. Do I have to be commission-qualified to earn this bonus?
A. No, you do not have to be commission-qualified to participate in this bonus incentive.
Q. Will the Ignition Bonus be applied as CVP for growth trips and contests?
A. No. The Ignition Bonus does not apply toward Leadership Bonus or Lifetime Matching Bonus.
Q. Will the Ignition Bonus I earn count toward my CVP for rank advancement?
Q. Will the Ignition Bonus I earn count toward my 13-week CVP for Executive Rank?
A. No. This promotion does not count toward the 13-week CVP for Executive Rank, growth trips and contests, Executive Diamond Summit, Elite Bonus, Leadership Bonus, Lifetime Matching Bonus, Celavive Bonus, or AO Max BC Bonus.
Q. What happens if my new Associate or PC lives in a different market?
A. This promotion is not applicable for Associates or PCs sponsored outside of the country in which you reside.
Q. Do I need to have both sides balanced to earn the bonus?
A. No. Placement position for new enrollees does not apply if you are their personal sponsor.
Q. How does my new Associate take advantage of the free welcome kit?
A. New Associates must activate their business with 200 points of product on their initial order to qualify for the free welcome kit.
A. How will the Ignition Bonus show on my financial statement?
A. Your financial statement will have a separate line item shown as the Business Accelerator Bonus.
- The Ignition Bonus is open to all Philippine Associates.
- The Ignition Bonus is only valid from January 15–February 11, plus the 12 commission weeks following the enrollment of a new, personally sponsored Associate.
- Newly enrolled Associates must be enrolled in the sponsor’s home market. Associates enrolled outside of the sponsor’s home country do not qualify for this incentive.
- Participating Associates earn a 10% bonus from product purchases made by their new, personally sponsored Associates and PCs during the promotion period.
- Sales from personally sponsored Associates count toward the Ignition Bonus the week of enrollment, and for the following 12 commission weeks.
- Any manipulation of this promotion, i.e., sponsorship manipulation, downline purchasing (placing a sales order in a Business Center other than where the sale was generated), etc. will result in disqualification from this promotion, in addition to any sanctions under the Associate Agreement.
- All rewards under this incentive are based on actual product sales. Thus, all bonuses will be adjusted from existing volume and/or subtracted from future commission checks if products that generated the bonus are returned for a refund.
- Any breach of the Associate Agreement or Terms & Policies will disqualify Associate from participation in the Ignition Bonus, in addition to any sanctions under the Associate Agreement.
- USANA reserves the right to discontinue or modify the promotion at any time during the promotion period if events beyond USANA’s control compromise the promotion’s fairness or integrity.
- Earnings may be audited by compliance.
- USANA, at its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant from participating in the promotion, refuse to award gifts, and require the return of any gifts or rewards if entrant engages in any conduct USANA deems to be improper, unfair, or otherwise adverse to the operation of the promotion or detrimental to other entrants. Such improper conduct includes, but is not limited to, falsifying personal information required during the promotion.
- USANA reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the promotion.
- This promotion may not be used for any form of gambling.
- If for any reason the internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond USANA’s control, which corrupt or otherwise affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this promotion, USANA reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to discontinue the promotion or modify or suspend the promotion, if possible and as necessary, to correct any issue that prevents the fair, secure and proper administration of the promotion. USANA also reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the promotion in the event of such tampering. In such event, USANA further reserves the right to award gifts to the players with the most points as of the termination date.
- USANA assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction, or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries or transactions. USANA is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email entry or transaction to be received on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer related to, or resulting from, participation or downloading any materials in this promotion.
Last modified: April 18, 2022